Friday 13 August 2010

Day 7 ... Friday 13th August 2010 - END OF WEEK 1

My Dearest Blogwatchers,

It is with deep regret that I write to you with sad news this evening. For those know me and love the kind, warmhearted, witty being that is myself, I am afraid to say that as of 9.30am this morning, there is now 12Ibs less of me to love!

Correct. Do not adjust your screens or push your bi-focals up in the air (I'm hoping I have an audience of varying ages) ... in my week of hardship, self pity, food-goggling, supermarket browsing, and food touching only - I lost 12Ib. That's actually 1/4 of the amount I need to loose overall ... okay so most of it is water BUT 12Ib felt pretty amazing ... it looks like the kerrykatonas weren't affected too much by my guilt ridden tin of tuna last night!

Although I am rather joyous today at my weightloss success (in case you didn't see it above, I lost 12Ib this week), it was also a sad day as I had to say goodbye to Sarah the trainee chemist and the pharmacy lady who I felt I really bonded with in my first session last week. They saw me cry my completely over dramatised  tears in their stationary cupboard (aka consulting room) and the look of panic on my face when I realised I was biting the bullet and going 2 months without food. They could quite clearly see that going without food was not something I had ever partaken in and I hadn't even told them! Amazing instincts these chemist people.

Especially Sarah the trainee chemist, the way she spoke to me, like it was my first day of school - it really showed she cared ... (I hope my sarcasm is getting across...maybe I didn't need to write this line ... I've probably ruined it now because you probably got it in the first place .. but it was in case you didn't)
They saw me a transformed figure of a woman today, albeit 12Ib less of a woman, and I told them I was flying the nest and going solo. You should have seen the look of disappointment on their face - there was none.

So, I'm going Total Food Replacement on my own. It appears my KK's are still firmly in place and  today was a definite test of that. It is through my disorganisation, lack of brain power and distraction of having 2 screens open  and spending more time buying DVD box sets from amazon, that means I didn't order my "new replacement food" until 5pm last night. So, lets put this in perspective. I had run out of Lipotrim .. and my order of new food isn't coming until tomorrow .. that means no food at all today without risking the kks? Correct.

I stocked up on as much water as possible determined to make it through the day, if I can survive on 400 calories a day surely I can survive on 0! Wrong! By 5pm I was so unbelievably hungry that I nearly ate one of my clients this afternoon. I wouldn't have felt all that bad either because when I gleefully bounced into my clinic, looked at 3 of my clients and said "anyone notice anything differently" .. they all looked blankly (like literally, blankly - like I wasn't even there!)  so I helped them out a little "I've lost 12IB this week!" .. to which one of them who has an infamous gambling issue replied; "On what?" ... I left it at that with a HUGE sigh.

I digress, so by 5pm I was so famished that I went to tesco to buy a lonesome can of tuna number 2 and I ate the whole bloody lot within 2 minutes. There was no time for guilt, no time for thinking about the KK's ... it was just gone. I did take a trip to the gym this evening which was less successful than last night as attempting to exercise when all you have eaten for 48 hours is 2 tins of tuna .. is not fun nor clever. Plus I missed 'enders and The Boogie Pimps just weren't cutting it for me tonight. Still, I walked 4 miles on the treadmill and did 15 minutes on the steppy army thingy one.

I noticed on the way out that there was a board where you could stick your goals up and I went to fill in one and thought I'd take a look at some other peoples for some inspiration. I will leave you with the one that inspired me the most.

"To speak to the fit blond instructor, and then anal her"

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment