Monday 9 August 2010

Day 3 ... Monday 9th August 2010

So, day 3 and I'm still starving! Well, I think I'm starving but I'm not sure the frustration of not being able to eat the tropical cheese I bought from a farm shop a few weeks ago counts as being "starving".

I've got by with a little help from my friends today ... namely Carley. Carley is about 1/4 of my size, wears whatever is in season for Barbie (actual size) and yet is one of the most encouraging people I have ever met ... she is helping to visualise being slimmer which is nice ...  what's not so nice is planning her birthday meal at the end of September - I've never wanted to see a menu so badly in all my life! I'm going to study it for the next 7 weeks and by the time I get to that meal I will know every dinner on the menu inside out, the calories in each and the amount of fat it will make me store! So, extreme maybe but I just cant wait for that first meal in 7 weeks time - I'm desperate for a "hit".

I went to the chemist today which I mistook for the milkshake swap shop and asked to trade in my strawberry milkshakes for some chocolate and vanilla ones because they are utterly revolting. I didn't quite mean to word it in that way ... but the lady at the counter proceeding to tell the qualified and well respected pharmacy "can this lady exchange her shakes on the lipo diet because they are utterly revolting" ... she could have helped me out a bit!

I had 1/2 cup of soup for my lunch ... I thought I'd save the other half until after badminton. I don't know what life has come to when my simple pleasure in life is looking forward to a "fake" chicken soup (it's suitable for vegetarians) after a game of badminton! I had my newly exchanged vanilla shake to give me my energy boost before badminton ... and I'm pleased I did ... I was nearly ready to collapse by the end of it!

I lost sorely at badminton - I like to blame it on the fact that I have basically not eaten since Friday, which is what I made sure I told my team mates every time I missed a shot. "I'v not eaten since friday you know! If it takes me to be in this weak state for you to beat me then so be it!"

I was determined to carry on tonight and I'm pleased I did ... and you know what? I didn't even have my 1/2 cup of chicken soup when I got home AND Claire has described my breathe as "RANK" ... I think that might be progress! The kerrykatonas have arrived!

I'm back to work today .... but I think I'll keep the diet our little secret ...

No comments:

Post a Comment